Monday, June 13, 2011


Wow, over a month since I last wrote a blog. I'm embarrassed to be here. I just want to slink in, type a few sentences and then slink out. After a few days of purported slinking, I'll give the impression of diligent blogging. "Look," I can say when I announce on Facebook that I've got a new blog(s) written, "Four blogs in four days. See I'm a dedicated blogger, not a pretender who only writes on a whim of passing fancy". (although, who doesn't love a passing fancy?) I could be like the bloggers that fill their posts with pictures. That's way less time consuming. Just hit a few buttons, write a witty sentence or two of explanation and your blogger status is sealed with a gold star. I'm a slacker blogger. A wannabe. It's going to take some dedicated effort, but I'm going to try to do some consecutive blogging. No promises, no pressure, just going to "attempt" this feat. And by the way, that's a picture of Big Zekie working on his summer figure. He becomes a barn helper when the weather turns warmer. Here he is keeping an eye on our new young horse in the paddock. He's a good employee. Works for Friskies and doesn't talk back. I love Big Z. Okay, I'll stop now. Hope to be back soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment